Telltims survey is an online survey at telltims.com, and you can easily participate in it to share your viewpoint and feedback regarding your recent Tim Hortons visit. Tim Hortons gives considerable worth to its customers’ opinions and, therefore, demands honesty in providing feedback from the survey participants.
Moreover, Tim Hortons also appreciates your contribution to assisting the company for its betterment and grants you a prize voucher for grabbing some yummiest prizes, including Timbits or iced coffee, on your next Tim Hortons visit. However, if you are confused regarding survey steps, rules, and requirements, scroll down for a detailed description of all your queries. Here you go.
Telltims Survey Rules and Regulations:
Before participating in the survey, you must be interested in having a thorough understanding of all the rules and regulations that must be met for participation in the survey. Therefore, we have sorted below all the rules set forth for participation in the Telltims.com survey by Tim Hortons.
- Only legal residents of the UK can participate in the Telltims survey.
- The minimum age limit for participation in the survey is 18 years.
- Only a single survey entry per purchase receipt can be made.
- The validation code can be redeemed on the next Tim Hortons visit
- To claim the survey rewards with a minimum purchase of a drink at Tim Hortons.
- The validation coupon code remains valid for 30 days.
- One customer can take the survey only once per week.
- The rewards offered by Tim Hortons for the Telltims survey are non-transferable and non-substitutable for cash or other alternatives.
- The Tim Hortons employees or their family members and close relatives are ineligible for participation in the survey.
Requirements for Participation in the Telltims.com Survey:
The essential requirements that must be fulfilled for participation in the survey include:
- Availability of Tim Hortons’ purchase receipt within seven days of the purchase.
- A stable internet connection and a mobile or computer facility are required for online participation in the survey.
- A basic understanding of English or French language is essential for answering the survey questions.
Tim Hortons Survey Rewards:
Telltims survey provides a remarkable opportunity for Tim Hortons to improve its services and quality. Therefore, Tim Hortons appreciates your efforts in arranging the time for this survey and offers you some amazing rewards in return. Reward offers can vary in different Tim Hortons locations but mostly include one of the three offers, including either a
- $1 10 pack of Timbits: Assorted box. No substitutions.
- $1 Any Two Classic Donuts: No substitutions.
- $1 Medium Hot or Iced Coffee: Modifications extra. No substitutions.
Stepwise Guide for Telltims.com Survey:
For participation in the Telltims survey, follow the below-mentioned detailed guidelines of the steps.
- Visit the official Telltims customer satisfaction survey website at www.telltims.com to start the survey.
- At this point, you can choose the language of the survey from English-UK or French.
- Next, provide the 21-digit survey code mentioned at the bottom of your purchase receipt, and click on the red colored ‘Start’ icon to start the survey.
- From now onwards, several survey questions will appear on the screen that you have to answer with utmost honesty for providing authentic details, feedback, and customer opinions to Tim Hortons.
- Some of the questions will require a rating of your overall experience, where you can rate from ‘Highly Satisfied’ to ‘Highly Dissatisfied’. However, in the rest of the questions you have to write about your likes or dislikes at Tim Hortons in a couple of sentences. So, after answering each question, click on the ‘Next’ icon.
- After answering all the questions, provide your contact details, including your phone number and email address, if asked.
- Finally, upon successful submission of the survey, a validation code will appear. Note it down on your purchase receipt to claim your reward later on.
Questions Asked in the Telltims Survey:
The questions asked in the Telltims survey are mostly related to the quality, services, cleanliness, and satisfaction level of customers regarding the environment of the particular Tim Hortons branch. Hence, the specific questions include:
- Rating the overall satisfaction level about the experience at the particular Tim Hortons branch from options ranging from ‘Highly Satisfied’ to ‘Highly Dissatisfied’.
- Rating the cleanliness, speedy services, the behavior of staff, quality of food, and cost of food from options ranging from ‘Highly Satisfied’ to ‘Highly Dissatisfied’.
- A couple of questions about any problem encountered by the customer during the visit, availability of the complete menu at the time of visit, and customers’ likelihood of re-visiting and suggesting Tim Hortons to others.
- Question regarding the customer’s liking and disliking of the Tim Hortons visit. This question must be answered in a couple of sentences.
- A few questions about the meal that you ordered for validating the quality, taste, flavor, cleanliness, portion size, appearance, and cost of the meal served to you.
- A question about the number of times you visited Tim Hortons.
- The final section is about the questions regarding your age, gender, contact number, and email address.
Telltims.com Survey Summary:
|Telltims Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Age Limit||Minimum age of 18 years|
|No. of Entries||1 entry per person per purchase receipt|
|Survey Reward||$1 Timbits/ Iced Coffee/ Classic Doughnuts|
|Validity of Receipt||7 days|
|Validity of Validation Code||30 days|
|Purchase Required?||Yes (Purchase of a drink)|
|Survey Limit||1 per week|
About Tim Hortons:
Tim Hortons is a remarkably popular Canadian coffee brand best known for coffee, doughnuts, and a wide range of bakery items. It was founded in 1964 as a doughnut shop located in Hamilton, Ontario. However, the company progressed rapidly and has around 5000 branches in 26 countries at present.
The ‘Always Fresh’ motto of Tim Hortons reflects the company’s interest in delivering the best-ever fresh quality products to its customers.
Moreover, a wide variety of meals served at Tim Hortons makes it a good go-to place for breakfast as well as lunch meals.
In addition to the diverse collection of classic doughnuts and rich coffee. Tim Hortons has a lot more to offer you, including crispy burgers, wraps, sandwiches, Panini, pancakes, and shakes.
Moreover, Tim Hortons can be ordered via mobile also. Therefore, if you want to satiate your taste buds with a rich creamy coffee delight your nearest Tim Hortons branch is certainly the best place for you to go.
|Company Name||Tim Hortons|
|Number of Branches||5000 branches in 26 countries|
|Best-Known For||Coffee and Doughnuts|
|Toll-Free Number||1-888-601-1616 (applicable from 8:00 AM to Midnight EST)|
|Mailing Address||Tim Horton UK & IRELAND Limited,
Fortune House, Crabtree Office Village,
Eversley Way, Egham TW20 8RY
Tim Horton’s customer satisfaction survey is an impressive initiative of the company to gather the valuable feedback and suggestions of its worthy customers and use them for improving its critical parameters, including quality, services, environment, and costs.
This survey is customer friendly because along with providing beneficial data to Tim Hortons, it also provides an opportunity of claiming striking rewards to the one who takes the survey. Hence, Tim Hortons’ customers are highly encouraged to participate in the Telltims survey. Best of Luck from Best Survey Guide.com.